Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Planning Your wedding
We love looking at all the photographs on Pinterest and now the new social media Instagram. We get our ideas, our visions, our passion from what we see. Here are the top 5 mistakes to avoid when planning your wedding. How do you really be realistic when you’re planning your Indian wedding. With Chandai Events full-service wedding planning we review what you are looking for. We go through your vision board to give you an idea of what items can cost. Here are your top 5 mistakes to avoid:
- Spending: I get it it is truly hard. Overspending does happen on decor and photo/videographer. It is better to get all the costs of your vendors upfront and then narrow down from there to see what your estimated cost can be overall.
- Guests: We love our Big Fat Indian Weddings. Our families are large with a ton of cousins. Inviting more people than the venue can accommodate. When you invite more guests than the venue can fit, it looks like a can of sardines. Also your cost increases.
- Time: Not enough time for hair and makeup. Not enough time for the ceremony and family pictures. Not enough time for the family to attend cocktail hour to greet the guest. Plan ahead to see where your time is being spent.
- Not Assigning a person: When you don’t assign 1 person to assist you with gifts, money, payment, and more. Get 1 person who you can trust to assist you with your gifts and personal belongings and even last-minute payment.
- Guest List: Not having a proper guest list on hand at the wedding and not knowing where there are empty seats are. Again you can give the list to the person who is assisting you.
Click here to grab your free estimate for your wedding.